USDF Region 2 Jr/YR Clinic
Majestic Farm is hosting the USDF Region 2 Jr/YR Clinic on March 24th & 25th, 2018.
Clinician for Jr/YR: George Williams.
Clinician for Youth Outreach: Rosalind Kinstler.
Riders For Jr/YR Must Be:
- Be between the ages of 14 and 21
- Rider ages12-14 competing in FEI Pony or Children's Classes may also apply
- Riders must have a USDF Participating or Life Membership
- Riders must have a USEF Active Competing Junior, Senior or Life Membership
- Horse no younger than age 6 or older than age 20. Exceptions may be made.
Riders For Youth Outreach Must Be:
- Between the ages of 10 and 21
- Be able to complete a training level test
- Be current USDF Participating or GMO Members
To learn more about rider information, or to apply to ride in the clinic, go to: https://www.usdf.org/education/clinics/jryr/riders.asp
To Audit Jr/YR Clinic
- Auditors of all ages are welcome.
- Auditors may pre-register online until the specified deadline. Once the deadline has passed, auditors must use walk-in registration on-site
- As a courtesy to the clinician and others in attendance, all auditors should plan to arrive a half hour early for check-in to minimize disruption
- Please leave pets at home and turn off cell phones.
To learn more about auditing, or register to audit, go to: https://www.usdf.org/education/clinics/jryr/auditors.asp
5700 State Route 132
Batavia, OH 45103
Phone- (513) 625-3055